Building Blocks: Accurate & Reliable Accounting
The Building Blocks service starts with a systematic process of identifying, collecting and validating your business's key performance indicators (KPIs). In addition to implementing financial and operational systems for tracking and reporting information such as financial statements, sales metrics, operations data, and project management milestones, we execute all your basic accounting, cash management, control and reporting functions.
VentureCount's approach and cost advantage is derived from implementing best-in-class financial management and work flow web-based solutions, and utilizing resources that fit the requirements of your business and can scale as you grow.
The Building Blocks service includes:
- The setup and maintenance of your chart of accounts and reporting structure.
- Accounts receivable processing including invoicing clients, collections and posting receipts.
- Accounts payable processing, including posting invoices, preparing payments, and processing payments.
- Payroll processing.
- Bank account reconciliation and other control functions.
- Month-end closing of accounts, including accrual journal entries.
- Monthly financial reports, including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Monthly KPI reports tailored to your business needs.